Pages

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Who wore it best?

As I said I am doing who wore it best today. I have done this before. If you don't know how it works then check this link: http://tsistardoll.blogspot.com/2010/09/who-wore-it-best-examples.html


The item today is:You can find it in the first floor of Fudge & please don't buy the item, simply take the pic in starplaza.
Try your best to complete a outfit with it by 8:30 PM 14TH FEBRUARY 2011.

RULES:
  • You must be a follower of the blog to enter
  • You must include your username
  • You cannot cover up the item so that we can't see it



I will only choose 10 outfits for the poll, the ones I like best.
If you screw at me or the blog for not including you, I will not include you in any future who wore it best comps.

Try your hardest.


THE PRIZE IS 25SD NO TAX!!




Have a nice day


-Zoey