Pages

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Official TSI Shirts!


So TSI is going to start doing A LOT of comps and of course the prize is: STARDOLLARS!
Lots of them.
BUUT, we need stardollars to pay out stardollars, don't we ;D?

So I have came up with a plan to solve this problem! TSI SHIRTS!
Every two months official TSI Shirts will go on sale, they will be sold for 6SD's each.
They are fake unless you see that they are designed by zoey-good_girl.

This is the March - April shirt:
It will go on sale tomorrow!


As soon as I can get another SS Pre paid card, I will start selling the shirts on that account so the stardollars from the my account don't interfere with my stardollars.

If you'd like a shirt please order one in the guestbook of TSI-shirts and I will put up the amount that people ask for on my account ... why do you have to order? you're probably asking, well I don't want to create and buy a bunch of shirts that no one will buy.

But I understand that some of you may not want to contribute, so at the end of each two months I will create a raffle of all the people's name who purchased a shirt, and the winner gets 50SD, just to say thank you for contributing for the competition funds.

All later updates will posted on the blog!



What do you think?


*Note*

LOOKING FOR A SS PRE PAID CARD OR CODE FOR TSI SHIRTS, WILL PAY STARDOLLARS! CONTACT ME IN GB.


Have a nice day

-Zoey