Pages

Monday, 31 January 2011

Stardoll Disney..

Regarding the comments on my last post, I got a mixture of things, alot of people were worrying about it, and others were complaining of it being Fake and that I shouldn't imply that it's real.

I wanted to put out this might not happen, but there is a bigger chance it will if it IS real
It MIGHT be a prank, or a fake, just to freak people out

I also wanted to say that some people have said it is Photoshopped. I can understand why you would say that, because I read through the letter again and the language wasn't as mature as a producer of Disney would have.

Also some people have been saying that, some of us DO like Disney. Yes, I do enjoy Disney, although I don't watch it, my little sister does, but I sometimes have to sit through things like, "Shake it up!" or "Phineas and Ferb" and sometimes "Princess protection Program". I do sometimes have to watch it with my sister, although I don't want this plastered all over my favourite website!

I have no idea if it's real or not, in fact, who has?! But to be on the safe side, let's try to protect the unique website that we've known and loved for years. Let's not get it taken over by Disney. Let's keep the website that is truly ours. So please, do sign the petitions to stay on the safe side of life.

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx