Pages

Thursday, 13 January 2011

'I Support'

Hey Stardolls!
I know you haven’t heard from me in a while, and I'm sorry for my absence. I live in Australia, and from November to early February in Australia we have our summer holidays, and it's an understatement to say that I've been busy these holidays!

I'm sure a lot of you, whether you are from Aus or not, have heard about the Floods that are taking place in Queensland. This is a serious issue, many people have lost their homes & their families because of what's happening. In fact, an estimated 11,900 homes and 2,500 businesses have been completely flooded, and 15 people so far found to be dead. So, I'm guessing you're thinking, why are you telling me? There's nothing I can do. Wrong.

LoveLifeGirl is a member of Stardoll, just like you, and she has not only started a club all about the Queensland Floods, but she is also spending her own well earned Stardollers making clothes and accessories with the logo 'I Support' to raise awareness about the floods.

Whether you are from Australia or not, I suggest you get on board with the rest of us to help raise awareness about a disaster that appears to be unstoppable. After all, we're all family. Australian, American, Italian, English, it doesn’t matter. Support the flood victims, support your family.

Lovelifegirl's Starbaazar; http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/sellItems.php?id=9542225&startMode=0 (always restocking)


Lots of Love Always,
Danielle <3
/ Rosalie.C