Pages

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Get rich real quick!

Oh my goodness guys! How long has it been since I last posted? Too long. I promise to be active from now on, this is not how TSI Staff Roll. I'm so bad, Incredibly sorry! xx
My Sincere apologies to you :) x

Want to get rich in an instant?

Buy Stardollars of course, because for a limited time only, when you buy stardollars, Stardoll will double it 50% absolutely free!
Unfortunately this offer is for SuperStars, but I don't know if it works when you buy a membership, let me know in the comments and I will update this post.

All SuperStars (I don't know about Non-Superstars, it might have been sent to you to tempt you into buying a Membership) So it should be in your mailbox -


Last Call for Lady Gaga Dress up doll Entries! -

So I'm still waiting for entries from everyone who is still in the Play and Earn doll contest for the Grand prize of 50 Stardollars, so please can I have those in, the only people who have handed them in are...:
CherryBoom30
Chloe275
Majjaa.
novyle
Marinashley

So I need two more!

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
_______________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx