Pages

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Spoilers

Competition Update -

Some of you aren't quite so sure about what to do about the competition, you have to make your own Play and Earn doll, not make one like it.


If found some spoilers as I was browsing yesterday, I'm sorry I couldn't have posted them sooner but my server crashed and wouldn't let me post pictures. :(


I don't know about you but I LOVE the Play and Earn dolls, they're so cute and not to mention fun to collect!

So I came up with an AWESOME Competition to start off my Trial account for you here!

Play and Earn doll Competition

How it works: Simply Dress up your medoll like as if it is the next January Play and Earn doll, send your picture of your doll in, then you get entered, the best medoll wins a prize! Don't forget to put your name on.

The Prize: The winner will receive 50 Shiny Stardollars in their Stardoll purse! Enjoy!! :D


Good Luck! x

UPDATE! -
The contest closes this Friday at 6:00 pm

2nd Place wins 30 Stardollars

3rd Place wins 20 Stardollars!


Good luck to everyone xx
GuitarGirl6000 | Mimi
________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx