Pages

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Round 2 ♥ Merry Christmas!

So for my Competition for a Grand Prize of 50 stardollars, we have a Christmas Special Round!

Design your doll like as if a Collectors Limited Edition, 1 day ONLY Play and Earn Doll!

Example -

Lilou4711

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO MAKE YOUR DOLL LOOK LIKE THIS, THE POINT OF THIS EXAMPLE WAS SO THAT YOU COULD SEE THAT YOU NEED TO DRESS UP GLAMOROUS FOR CHRISTMAS!

PLEASE READ NEXT BIT! HIGHLY IMPORTANT!! -

Elimination -
So Basically after this round we need to eliminate one of the twelve for this competition, so can all of the contestants please send me you entries via Doll mail, then when I have all of the entries, I will post them up on the blog for everyone to vote for in the comments, the person with the least votes will be given 5 stardollars, and will leave the competition.

Thank you x

UPDATE -

People don't seem to realise that I have already picked the final 12! But I'm sorry, as many of the comments below are saying, "Please check out my Doll - (Name of Doll) " But unfortunately, I have picked the final 12, sorry :)

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
_______________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx