Pages

Monday, 13 December 2010

Holiday Calendar #12 and #13

How are you all keeping up with the Holiday Calendar? I admit, I keep forgetting to go to the page everyday and check out the newest items. Luckily, Stardoll has made it that you can buy the items from up to one day before, just in case you do forget to check it out on the day.

Yesterdays item was a pair of free heels. Here they are below:




I think the heels are very pretty, and hey, they're free! But remember, if you want them, you only have today to get them! Then they're gone forever. Unless you go to the Starbazaar, but then you'd have to pay a price for them.


Todays item is a 2 dollar skirt. Here it is below:


 I don't think I'll be getting this one. I mean, sure, it's only 2 dollars, but it's still not really mine or Rosalie's 'style'.

What do you think of the newest holiday items?
What would you like to see on the calendar?

Love Always,

Rosalie.C
/ Danielle