Pages

Saturday, 18 December 2010

The Final 12!

I'm so excited to get the competition running and Thank you SO much to everyone who entered. Of course, everyone wants to get picked and it's such a shame when you don't. Trust me, I know what it feels like. But don't worry, maybe you'll get picked another time :) x If I get picked as a permanent writer here, I promise more competitions will be coming your way! :) x

The Final 12 -
Avril1894
Novyle
tess.purple
Owner.Visiting
CHERRYBOOM30
Arcticareli
MissCloeHart
tuba_marayam
misspaula03
marinashley
chloe275
Majjaa.

Well done to all of the Final 12 but I would also like to thank everyone who entered, I'm so sorry I couldn't make you all my finalists, because I did enjoy looking through EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE ENTRIES :) x

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
___________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx