Pages

Monday, 13 December 2010

Designing your Room

So I was going back to my suite today and there was a notice on my page, and I took a screen shot of it, and this is what I got:


Basically, they have changed how we pick things up in our suite! I also took some screenshots of how to do that too!
When clicking and dragging an item, object etc, this curser pointing in main compass directions will come up, you can now move this item around your suite.
As everybody knows, you can't make clothes or accessories bigger or smaller, stardoll does that for you when you put it on your medoll, but you can do it on decor, and that rule still applies. When you click on a decor object, a box comes up around it like on the top one, and little white boxes appear around the box, wave your curser over one of these boxes and you can expand it anyway you like!
With Rotating you can only go to the corners, you need to hover your mouse JUST above the white boxes to rotate it.
When Manouvering an object to appear as though it is behind something or in front of something, between etc, a bar with a plus and minus will appear, move the circle up and down to make it go behind things and in front of things. I'm not sure what the pages are for but I will update this post when I do.

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
__________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx