Pages

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Competition Update #1

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. My sister has been hogging the computer for Habbo and what not. Anyways, I would like to say thank you so much for the amazing response I got for my Play and Earn Doll Competition.

I have had lots of entries but I would like to say please stop sending them in now. I am STILL trying to pick my final 12!

The closing date WAS going to be tommorow, but I get about 20 entries a day and I don't think I can handle looking at any more. Thank you for all who have participated.
And for that I send you my personal thanks.
:)

So thank you for your entries and I will get back to you on our final 12!

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FINAL 12? -

They then dress thier doll up as if they are being an EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS DAY ONLY Play and Earn Doll!

I will post the final 12 as SOON as I pick them.

Thank you, and good luck x

Mimi | GuitarGirl6000
____________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx