Pages

Friday, 12 November 2010

Rosalie's Roleplay

Hi Doll's, I have some news regarding Rosalie's Roleplay.

For the past few weeks, I've been showing you suites on Stardoll that dolls have created, inspired by their favourite movie or book. Now, it's your turn!
You don't have to make every room a roleplay, you don't even have to roleplay yourself. Just make one room in your suite a a scene from a movie/book/tv show etc, and then tell me.

Please inform me in my guestbook or via message on Stardoll, saying the name of your roleplay and which room it's in. My Stardoll name is Rosalie.C , or you could leave a comment on this post with your user name on Stardoll, what your roleplay is and which room it's in. If I don't respond to you right away, don't worry! I will still have a look, it's just that I get a lot of doll mail daily, and I might not be able to respond to you quickly.
Your room roleplay can be of anything, there's no theme.

I'll post more information here later.
The prizes are yet to be decided, but I have a few good things in mind!

ღℛσsαȴiε / Danielle