Pages

Monday, 8 November 2010

Rosalie's Rolepay Update!

Hey Everyone!

There's been a little misunderstanding regarding the last Rosalie's Roleplay, which was the sixth one. Some of you have been emailing me saying that it didn't show up on TSI. It did, but on the day that I posted it, other Stardoll news was flooding in and Rosalie's Roleplay eventually got completely wiped off the page. Then it disappeared from the links (on the right hand side of the page) also. So, to be fair to the doll that I featured, I thought that I would post the link here for you all to enjoy;

http://tsistardoll.blogspot.com/2010/10/rosalies-roleplay-sixth-suite.html

Just copy and paste it into your browser tab (at the top of the page) and press enter.

I hope those of you who didn't get to see it enjoy the Halloween Special!

Seventh Suite coming soon!

Love, ღℛσsαȴiε


P.S; Make sure you contact me on Stardoll ( Rosalie.C ) if you want to be featured on Rosalie's Roleplay, or if you know someone else that should be featured.