Pages

Saturday, 27 November 2010

Free Tiger Dress

So I was just replying to messages from you amazing Stardolls, when I came across a link on the sidebar for a tiger website. I thought it looked soooo cute, so I clicked the link and started investigating. My detective work payed off with this really pretty dress:


Here's how you can get it too.

Log on to Stardoll, no proxies are needed.
Copy this link into your URL bar (where you type in web addresses)
Press the back button straight away.
Go to your suite, and there should be a gift box from Stardoll in front of your closet.

And there you go!

What do you think of the dress?
Will you be getting it?

Personally, I think it's so pretty. It's definitely one of the best freebies Stardoll has dished out in a while.

Love Always,
Rosalie.C
Danielle