Pages

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Celebrity Inspired How To's




 Hi Everyone.

Since TSI has been so quiet lately, I decided it was a good time to introduce the Celebrity Inspired How To's.

Remember a few weeks ago when I showed you how to make your dolls look like celebrities like Kesha and Selena Gomez? It was always going to lead up to a Competition for the readers.* So, now it's your turn!

You can choose any celebrity you like to base your outfit on.

Once you've dressed your doll as your chosen celebrity, hit the Print Screen Button and paste your creation onto Paint. Crop out the section you want and press save. Then, upload your picture to either Tinypic.com or Photobucket.com

Comment on this post, leaving the name of your Stardoll account, the name of the celebrity you've chosen, the link to your picture and the link to the picture you based your outfit on.
Do not post the link in my guestbook on Stardoll. Put everything as a comment on this post. Otherwise everything just gets so messy and confusing for me.

I will then choose the best from the bunch, and the readers can vote on the winning look.

Have fun!

Rosalie.C / Danielle



*Even before I started writing for The Stardoll Insiders, even before I approached V. with the idea for a segment about roleplay, I had planned a competition about Celebrity Inspired Looks. I have the draft for it on Microsoft Word dated from July. So please don't tell me that I am copying other blogs. I don't even read other blogs.



-Round One Closed!-
But don't worry! Round two is coming very soon! (: <3