Pages

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Rosalie's Roleplay: Fourth Suite

Hey Readers and welcome to a delayed Rosalie's Roleplay!!

Sorry I havn't posted for a while, but if you remember I went on holidays the week before last, and so I had no internet access. Hopefully this post will make up for it!

This weeks roleplayer is Denali1996 who roleplays Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus from Percy Jackson and The Olympians.

Here are some shots of her suite:


Outside of Mount Olympus:



Inside Mount Olympus:


 

Capture the Flag:






So as you can see, Denali1996 definitely has an eye for detail. But it dosn't stop there, drop by her suite to see her many other rooms and check out her clubs- HalfBlood and HalfBloodRP where she and many others roleplay Gods from Mount Olympus.

I hope you enjoyed the Fourth Post of Rosalie's Roleplay, and make sure you contact me ( on my Stardoll account Rosalie.C ) if you're a roleplayer and think that you have what it takes to be seen on Rosalie's Roleplay.

~ Rosalie.C