Pages

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Rosalie's Roleplay; Fifth Suite

Hello gorgeous girls and boys of Stardoll, welcome to the fifth instalment of Rosalie's Roleplay.
The Fifth instalment? I honestly never thought I'd be saying that. I can't believe that I'm still writing for TSI, let alone writing for them at all. Thank you all so much for reading my posts and leaving such lovely comments.

First of all, I'd just like to clear something up. I was, originally, going to have some competitions about dressing your dolls up like celebrities, characters from tv shows or books etc. But Clarapop recently created a competition of the same type (which is totally fine) so I thought instead of having two competitions of the same type going at the same time, I'd wait for this one to finish. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the suites that I show you.

To see Clarapop's competition, copy this link: http://tsistardoll.blogspot.com/2010/10/competition.html

This weeks Roleplayer of the Week goes to Live-4-Vintage. Personally, as well as loving Twilight, I am in love with the story of Titanic, so naturally this suite was a favourite of mine. Live-4-Vintage roleplayes Rose Dewitt Bukater from Titanic. If you don't know the story of Titanic, it's about a woman named Rose who boards a ship called the Titanic, which is a masterpiece for it's time, and is said to be unsinkable. Rose is engaged to a man called Caledon Hockly, who is very rich, like herself. But while onboard the Titanic, Rose meets a poor man named Jack who saves her from jumping off the front of the ship. Jack and Rose become extremely close, and they both become involved in events that will change the rest of their lives forever.

Here's some picture of Live-4-Vintage's suite.

Live-4-Vintage
On the Titanic ~ The Deck



Live-4-Vintage
On the Titanic ~ The Staircase


Live-4-Vintage has many other rooms, as well as two under construction. Make sure you visit her suite yourself, even if you don't like the story of Titanic.

That's it for now,
Love,
Rosalie.C / Danielle


Think you have what it takes to be Roleplayer of the Week? Message me at Rosalie.C with the name of the character you roleplay, and you could very well see yourself starring next week on the sixth instalment or Rosalie's Roleplay!