Pages

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Rosalie's How To...

Hey Everyone!

So far, the new roleplay segment has gone great, much better then I ever hoped. First, I showed you H20_Charlotte (Bella Swan) and then PrincessAurora. (Sleeping Beauty) who both got amazing feedback. So I'd just like to say thank you so much for supporting this idea, and I hope it continous on  for a little longer.

Because I only post two suites per week, that leaves five days where I can't share with you the joys of roleplaying. So I've come up with an idea.

For the next few weeks (depending on what reaction it gets) I'm going to show you how to make your doll look like a particular character from a book/movie/tv show etc. I'll write a list of characters, then you can vote for which one you would most like to look like. It helps you roleplay better when you actually look like the character ;) The poll will close on Tuesday the 21st of September at 3.30 Eastern Standard Time. (To see what time it will be in your state at that time, copy this link; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)



Copy this link into the task bar, and vote away!  

Voting Lines are Closed!

Thank you for voting!


 

Let's see how this turns out, if it dosn't work then no harm done.
Happy Voting!
{P.S; you can vote more then once if you want :D )

- Rosalie.C / Danielle