Pages

Saturday, 11 September 2010

New who wore it best.

Hello again readers, I'm back with the new who wore it best and I have some updated rules.

My pick is:


The Photo print folk, you can find it in the shop 'Folk' or on the 'New' section in Starplaza.
Please create an outfit with this clothing item and send it here.

RULES:

I hope you are fully aware that I am giving 12 HOURS for all contestants to enter, then I will pick my favourite 20 that you should vote from.
So if you aren't picked because I don't like your outfit or for any other similar reason please do not be angry as this will make the process easier and fair.
After that 12 hours which will be at 11:00pm GMT you will not be able to enter anymore, also please check when 11:00pm GMT is in your country.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME WHEN ENTERING.


Have a nice day.

-Zoey