Pages

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Rosalie's Roleplay; Second suite

Hi!
Welcome to Rosalie's Roleplay
First of all, thank you so much for the feedback on my first post. I’m so happy that some of you enjoyed it, it really means  a lot to me that you would read it, and leave such lovely comments.
Just in case some of you haven’t  got the hang of this new segment, basically I search around Stardoll for roleplayers on the site, and then post the best right here on TSI.
Last time, I showed you H20_Charlotte’s (Bella Swan) suite, and most of you really liked it. At the end of the post, I gave you a clue about the second roleplayer...A character from a much loved children’s fairytale. Cinderella? Snow White? Rumpeltiltskin? Close! Another hint... A shinning beauty that falls asleep.
PrincessAurora. (make sure you add the full stop at the end!) roleplays Sleeping Beauty from Walt Disney’s classic tale about a girl who is cursed at birth, and on her sixteenth birthday, she falls asleep for one hundred years, only to be awoken by a handsome prince’s kiss. Of course, she ends up living happily ever after.
Here are some shots of her suite:

PrincessAurora.
The Tower Room;


PrincessAurora.
The Forest;


PrincessAurora.
The Palace's Living Room;


{Can you see the potrait of Aurora and Prince Phillip in the background?}

Personally, I love this suite. I've always loved the tale of Sleeping Beauty, and PrincessAurora. really brings the story to life. Each room is so detailed and well thought out. But go to her suite yourself to experience the magic. (Again, Remember to add the fullstop at the end of her name.)



I hope you enjoyed this suite as much as I did, and please come check back soon for the next suite I'm going to show you. Make sure you tell me what you think in the comments. If you want this to stay as a permanent segment on TSI, you need to say so in the comments. Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love,
ღℛσsαȴiε / Danielle