Pages

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Hello readers !

Hello TSI readers !
I am zoey-good_girl, you can call me Zoey, and I have been invited to do the 'Who wore it best?' competitons on TSI. Below are a few things about me (:

My name is Zoey.
I love being on the computer, doing art and cooking !
My birthday is on September 7th.
I live in the UK, England.
I have been on Stardoll for two years and three months.
My Stardoll username is zoey-good_girl in case you missed it when I said it above.

This is my first post, and I used it to introduce myself so it isn't much of a shock that a new writer has joined TSI. I hope that I can stay here for a very long time and make a difference.

Also, I'd just like to say that that the current TSI writers are doing an amazing job and I urge them to carry on !

Just so you know, I am not a permanent writer on TSI, I am on trial, I hope I do a good job, thanks for reading.


Have a nice day.

- Zoey